Saturday, August 31, 2013

bad luck with citi AA master card

发信人: pp65 (要坚强), 信区: Money
标  题: bad luck with citi AA master card
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Fri Aug 30 18:59:57 2013, 美东)

my friend applied the aa master card 2 weeks ago, pending for long time and
today he got a letter asking him to sign and mail back 4506-t form and also,
the letter said by signing the form they are permitted for another credit
report pull after reviewing my tax return.

I have even worse luck because I was declined directly. I called and was
told I have the same product already, but I never had the master version
before, though I have visa and amex versions.

Sigh! Is it more difficult to get AA cards these days?
--

※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 海外: mitbbs.com 中国: mitbbs.cn·[FROM: 69.]

http://www.mitbbs.com/article_t/Money/32111963.html

No comments:

Post a Comment